Society is now offering small group tours to all the famous museums in Madrid.
All are entertaining and informative with stories behind the artists´great works. The illusions, secrets and anecdotes which make the paintings come to life. From Titian, El Greco, Bosch, Velazquez & Goya to the great modern artists of Picasso, Miro & Dali.
Enjoy these delightful works of art with our Chairman.
Please contact us for details and pricing.
A Few of Our Favorite Museums
All tours include
- Stops for drinks and tapas
- Membership in the Wellington Society of Madrid
Membership benefits include:
- Our nifty membership cards
- Help in arranging your travel through Spain
- Help line on the Chairman’s cell phone (+34 609 14 32 03), 8 am to midnight 7 days a week
- Recommended restaurants featuring specific regional foods such as paella, roast lamb, rabo del toro, and vegetarian cuisine in Madrid and in Central Spain.
- Expert advice on interesting Spanish wines to buy, generally unavailable outside the country.
Madrid Walking Tours
The Morning Stroll
UPRISING! Madrid & The 2nd of May 1808
Curiosities & Anecdotes of Old Madrid
Old Madrid Underground
Bloody Madrid-500 Years of Murder Most Foul
The Hapsburgs Are Coming!
George Borrow’s Madrid of 1836