Hemingway wrote his famous book on bull-fighting in the 1930s, when he explains in detail the whole `corrida´with the
breeding of the fighting bulls and the sequence of the fight.
We can now offer an expert guided tour of Ventas bull-ring; each of the 10 sections, where the president sits, and Hemingway´s favourite Tendido 9 where he watched all his fights.
We also visit the Museum behind the bull-ring to learn more about the famous fighters; Manolete, Belmonte, El Gallo & Joselito & others. transport, entrance to Ventas, 2 refreshment stops and guide.
Pricing on request.
All tours include
- Stops for drinks and tapas
- Membership in the Wellington Society of Madrid
Membership benefits include:
- Our nifty membership cards
- Help in arranging your travel through Spain
- Help line on the Chairman’s cell phone (+34 609 14 32 03), 8 am to midnight 7 days a week
- Recommended restaurants featuring specific regional foods such as paella, roast lamb, rabo del toro, and vegetarian cuisine in Madrid and in Central Spain.
- Expert advice on interesting Spanish wines to buy, generally unavailable outside the country.
Madrid Walking Tours
The Morning Stroll
UPRISING! Madrid & The 2nd of May 1808
Curiosities & Anecdotes of Old Madrid
Old Madrid Underground
Bloody Madrid-500 Years of Murder Most Foul
The Hapsburgs Are Coming!
George Borrow’s Madrid of 1836