We use the personal touch for making reservations. Email is often easiest, but if you would like to phone that works too. The Chairman’s mobile is +34 609 14 3203.
If you are have not made advance reservations, don’t despair. Just give a call or send and email and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Making Reservations is easy
- Send the Chairman an email letting him know that you are interested it taking one of our tours. Include the dates you are looking for and the name of the tour you are interested in. If you are unsure, Stephen is always happy make suggestions. If have any special requests, include those too.
- The Chairman will respond promptly, with availability and answers to any questions to hold your time and tour.
- Once things are settled, the Chairman will send you an email conforming all the details and letting you know how much of a deposit is required.
- Separately, you will receive an email from our secure PayPal account for the payment of the deposit. You do not have to be a PayPal member to make your deposit. Paypal also accepts major credit cards. If you have a problem using PayPal (sometimes it can be a little confusing), take a look below.
IMPORTANT: Reconfirm Your Tour
- It is important that you contact the Chairman when you arrive in Madrid just to be sure all is in order. Just text or give him a call at +34 609 14 3203 or use the WhatsApp Button on any page. When texting, please be sure to include your name.
** Please note that all payments are handled by our US representative in Cambridge Massachusetts.
Making a PayPal Payment
When you receive the email from the Wellington Society click on the button pay or view and pay button.
A web browser page will open showing the requested amount or an invoice. If all looks fine, click the Continue or Pay button
On this next page, you will have an option to log into PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, look for where it says “Pay with Debit or Credit Card?.” Click on this.
The next page will have a form that allows you to pay by credit card.
If you have problems completing the transaction, please contact our editor and US representative, Bruce Lederer
For Madrid Walking tours:
- A full refund will be made if notification is received at least 24 hours in advance.
- Otherwise, not refund can be issued
For Day Excursions:
- 50 Euros if done 60 days before tour date.
- 100 Euros if done 31 to 7 days before the tour date
- No refund will be given if cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to tour departure date.
- If you book a day excurstion in the future, your cancellation fee can be used to offset to total cost of that tour.
For all other tours:
- 15% if done 60 days before the tour departure date.
- 30% if done 31 to 60 days before the tour departure date.
- No refund will be given if cancellation occurs less than 30 days prior to tour departure date.
In addition, for all tours, if we have had to make non-cancelable obligations with outside vendors or contractors, the associated costs will be added to the cancellation fee.