We use the personal touch for making reservations. Email is often easiest, but if you would like to phone that works too. The Chairman’s mobile is +34 609 14 3203.
If you are have not made advance reservations, don’t despair. Just give a call or send and email and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Making Reservations is easy
- Send the Chairman an email letting him know that you are interested it taking one of our tours. Include the dates you are looking for and the name of the tour you are interested in. If you are unsure, Stephen is always happy make suggestions. If have any special requests, include those too.
- The Chairman will respond promptly, with availability and answers to any questions.
- Once things are settled, the Chairman will send you an email conforming all the details and letting you know how much of a deposit is required.
- Separately, you will receive an email from our secure PayPal account for the payment of the deposit. You do not have to be a PayPal member to make your deposit. Paypal also accepts major credit cards. If you have a problem using PayPal (sometimes it can be a little confusing), take a look below
- It is important that you contact the Chairman when you arrive just to be sure all is in order. Just give him a call at +34 609 14 3203
When you receive the email from the Wellington Society click on the brightly colored Pay Now Button
A web browser page will open showing the requested amount. If all looks fine, click the Continue button
On this next page, you will have an option to log into PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, looks for where it says “Don’t have a PayPal account?.” Click on this.
The next page will have a form that allows you to pay by credit card.
If you have problems completing the transaction, please contact our editor, Bruce Lederer